Liverpool

Liverpool
Come on you reds

Monday, January 13, 2014

The Sisters Brothers



The Sisters Brothers takes place during The Gold Rush. The book follows two assassin brothers, Eli and Charlie Sisters on a quest to find and kill Hermitt Warm. Eli starts to question his life style and Charlie starts to question his partner. While they find their target? Or while they disband as partners and brothers? Follow them on their epic quest to find Hermitt. This book is full of dark humor and will entice you into a crazy plot and mysterious adventure.

I recommend this book for mature readers with a good sense for good books. This book contains a lot of mature content including a lot of gore and violence.
The book cover

4 comments:

  1. I don't think this book is for me but thx for the suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to like dark humor, and it would be interesting to read something about the "bad guys" instead of the "good guys" I will try to read it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a good book. I put it on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By your description, this sounds like a GREAT book!! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete