Liverpool

Liverpool
Come on you reds

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Out of my Mind

Out of my Mind by Sharon Draper is a fantastic book in my opinion. It is a novel set from a young girl named Melody's perspective. She suffers from cerebral palsy. She can not move or talk, but she is smart. Melody dislikes her special education classes but she can't speak up about everything. People assume she is stupid and incompetent, but she is a really smart girl trapped inside a lifeless body. Her life is changed when she gets a computer that talks for her. I really enjoyed the book, it has little graphic content, and is a pretty fast read.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book. Will add to TBR list.

    Ps: love the dirt. the best dirt, the Ed Co dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with this review. You did a good job creating a summary of this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! Ill make sure to add it.
    Ed Cos dirt sounds good by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this book! It is very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this book looks good be sure to add to my TBR list

    ReplyDelete