Liverpool

Liverpool
Come on you reds

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Book Blog- Winter Collective-

My favorite book(s) are in the Wolf Brother series by Michelle Paver. I haven't read them in a long time, and I forgot most of the story, but over my Winter Collective I returned to my favorite in the series, Spirit Walker. This book follows Torak, in prehistoric times and his journey to avenge his father, which takes him across all odds and ends of the world. In this book he crosses the sea looking for a cure to a deadly disease that is sweeping the mainland. His adventures take him to many dangers, including sea creatures and people. This book is a relatively easy read, but is full of action and fun.

I used to chose books based on the cover, but now I tend to lean towards peoples reviews on them, and what I've read in the past and enjoyed. This has led me to better books, and more fun reads that i can thoroughly enjoy.

Next 3 books-

Finish the Cherub Series

3 comments:

  1. God this is a good post! Keep it up, btw tbh u seem cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds like a good book. I also really like adventure books! BTW keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete