Liverpool

Liverpool
Come on you reds

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Book Blog#1 The Impossible Knife of Memory

The Impossible Knife of Memory, by Laurie Anderson-


Hayley, a high schooler, with a lot of troubles, is finding it hard to adapt to a normal life after spending years on the road with her dad, a truck driver. Her dad is also dealing with problems, Hayley's mother is dead, and he has severe PTSD from the wars. Hayley meets a boy named Finn, and they soon fall in love. Can Hayley help her father cope with his post traumatic stress disorder, and have a normal high school life, or will it all fall a part for Hayley? This book has a little bit of mature content, with swearing here and there, and other topics scattered around the book. I enjoyed the book a little in the beginning, but after a while it just became dull. But the end made up for most of the book. I would only recommend the book to you if you like to read about depressed moody teenagers.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with your views. Do you at least think it had good writing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really good book and the main character has a great name but i think it may be spelled a little off…:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did enjoy some of her writing.

    THIS IS SUCH A GOOD BLOG, LIKE OMG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this book seems pretty good but I don't think that I will read it. good job on the blog though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this book, it was good writing, but the plot is another story

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I'm into moody teenagers, but great writing!

    ReplyDelete