Liverpool

Liverpool
Come on you reds

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Brother Band Chronicles- Book 3 Slaves of Soccoro


Hal and his crew return home to the viking like land of Skandia, after retrieving Skandia's most prized artifact, the Andomal. The heron's crew has a new mission. A rival pirate ship and their leader, Tursgud have captured twelve Araluen villagers to sell as slaves. Can the herons retrieve the slaves with the help of Araluens finest Rangers? Or will they perish in the rough seas outside Skandia and Araluen. This book was a pretty easy read, with practically no mature content. It is a fun read with a little bit of violence involved. It's filled with action and once again John Flanagan delivers an awesome book.

9 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good book. Ill keep it in mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dirt lol and nice summary it looks like a good book to read

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like my kinda book, thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a really cool book, is it first person or third, and I love the dirt OMG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I should read these books. I've never read this series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds a little melodramatic and it might interest me. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like a good series. I keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should read these books, I am deprived of fantasy!

    ReplyDelete