Liverpool

Liverpool
Come on you reds

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Nazi Hunters

During 1945, the end of World War Two, Adolf Eichmann, the Nazi in charge of exterminating the Jewish fled into the mountains. In 1961 an elite team of Israeli spies, many of whom lost family in the Holocaust, are hunting him down. With the help of a blind Argentinian and his daughter. Their goal is to capture Adolf and bring him to trail in Israel. I really liked this book, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to learn more about history, but also wanting an exciting read. It is nonfiction and geared towards young adults, and there is little mature content.

3 comments:

  1. I have this book on my TBR list and I really want to read it. I think that the Holocaust is really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds amazing, adding it to my TBR. #love dirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a really awesome book. Thanks for the recommendation.
    #dirt for the win

    ReplyDelete