Liverpool

Liverpool
Come on you reds

Monday, March 9, 2015

Daylight Savings- #9

My arms heave as I flip my pillow over to the cool side. I glance at the clock, 4:34 in the morning. Plenty more time to sleep. I yawn and get comfortable, wriggling down into the depths of my bed sheets. I have a good two and a half hours of sleep, I think to myself. Little did I know the clock was lying. The time was really 5:34. Just as I drifted into the happy abyss of a dream I'm awoken, by a cold firm hand shaking me.
"Wake up, wake up,"The voice says,"It's time to get up."
Groaning I stretch out my arms. I squint my eyes and see the sun slowly rising from the horizon.
"It's not time to go," I reply.
"Yes it is," The figure says, showing me their phone. The time read, 7:00. It's all a dream, I think. This isn't happening, this is all a dream, but here I am at school, when it should really be 1:00, but now it's two, and my time has slowly been taken from me.

1 comment:

  1. I hate daylight savings. at least we get to stay up later! oh wait...

    ReplyDelete