Liverpool

Liverpool
Come on you reds

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Scones

The hot tea washes down my throat, casting away any sense of dryness or thirst left from my scones. Their crumbs sit on the plate and I look at them, trying not to think of the memories I had with them. Knowing instead of mourning and being sad that I should treasure the memories I had with the scones, and not forget how delicious they were. I loved them so much and every moment, every instant I thought of them a hint of sadness crept through my mind. I tried to force it out, thinking of the memories I would treasure forever with these scones. But nevertheless I miss them, and they were such a big part of my tea time. So as I sit here writing this in reconciliation, and as I sit here in my sorrow I remember the scones, their taste, their look, and their texture, and how good they tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment