Liverpool

Liverpool
Come on you reds

Thursday, March 26, 2015

(generic post title)

I bite into the pasty taking away an enormous amount of pastry, meat, and fantastic flavor. The second bite is just as good as the first if not better, each bite after satisfying my taste buds, and making my stomach feel happy. As I pick it up again a bit of pastry crumbles away, and some meat tumbles out. I lean down looking at the soft, glistening piece of meat in the sunlight and scoop it into my mouth. I can feel the warmth as it slides down my throat, heating every inch of my body up. I shut my eyes, taking in every bit of the delicious taste. But all of the sudden it's gone, the taste, the flavor, the heat, the pastry, the meat, ALL GONE! My taste buds feel deprived, and I look down to see nothing on my plate, no pasty, no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment