Liverpool

Liverpool
Come on you reds

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sol- Sunday the 8th

I clutch my knees, making a frail attempt to comfort myself in such a harsh and fierce time. But the uncontrollable shaking that has possessed my arms doesn't yield. Life bereaved me of my weekend, and it was winding to an end. The cold wood floor presses against my cheek, and the scream of the wind howling against the house reminded me of my haunting fate. School, it was near, its very presence proved to enhance a primal fear inside me, one that shouldn't be awakened. My head shakes back and forth and a tear trickles down my cheek. My eyes burn a bright red and my shuddering body starts to heat up. My soul is lost, taken by it, corrupted by it, haunted by it, deprived by it. Fear.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Slice Eddie! It was very relatable-I hate sundays, because I always feel like it's the end of the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This slice was really good! Nice job, I especially liked the part when you talked about you losing your soul to fear. Nice Slice! Tbh ur really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the drama in your slice. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete